Monday, September 22, 2008

My Hamster Teeny!!







Hello welcome to the second day of blogging.Don't worry I won't be saying what day it is of blogging anymore.Forget about that, I'd like to talk about one more member of my family, and her name is Teeny!!! Teeny is my hamster, and she is really special to me. As you can see I posted some pictures. You can check them out, and comment on how CUTE Teeny is. I know I'm bragging but, you got to admit she IS PRETTY CUTE, RIGHT? HUH? HUH? Well go ahead and comment if you like. Well, see ya later, alligator.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Those pictures turned out adoreable!!:) And you take such good care of her. You're AWESOME!!

Love you,
Mom

Kristen said...

hey erin!! this is your cousin, Kristen. :) . Very cute blog! That hamster is adorable. I can't wait to see you again!

Kristen